How we keep in touch
“Pensioner News” (Pensions Newsletter)
This is the newsletter we will send to you each year to keep you up to date with what is happening with the Lambeth Pension Fund and in the pensions world in general.
A P60 is a certificate showing the pension paid and the tax deducted during the previous tax year. We will send you a P60 in May each year.
We send you a payslip at least twice a year (April and May) when the pension increase is implemented. You are also able to view your payslip on-line if you have registered on ‘Member Self Service’.
Pension increase notification
We will write to you every April via the Pensions Newsletter with details of your pension increase.
Don’t forget to keep in touch with us and let us know if you:
- change address
- change your bank or building society
- accept another job where you can join the LGPS
- change your marriage/relationship status
- wish to change your nomination of beneficiary for death grant
Member Self Service
Member Self Service is a new on-line tool set up for Lambeth Pension Fund scheme members, which allows you to access your own information online.
As a ‘pensioner’ scheme member, you will be able to;
- View your personal information
- Update contact details
- Contact the pensions team
- Update your death grant nomination
- View your payslip